Your Vision is the readers section that allows you to send in your own articles and have them published on the site. Readers will be able to leave comments on your articles so you can get feedback, discuss comments and share your views.
Please make sure you have checked your grammar and that your content has been spell checked before submitting. Articles that do not meet this requirement will not be published on the site.
Content must also be original and not copied from, or published on another website.
Click the link below to submit an article. To do so you must be a registered site user and logged in.
An Arsenal Vision writer will add a response at the bottom of your article so instant publishing may not be possible.
We look forward to reading your work.
Interestingly, Rosicky, although perhaps not the most talented midfielder in the squad (not to say he isn’t talented, but players like Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere have arguably more outright ability/potential) offers balance to the team when played as one of the three attacking midfielders. When Wilshere plays on the right, he seems to move inside too often, congesting the play, but
Wenger's Arsenal " Every year they are in the top four. They are paying down their debts. They have a stadium. If you are looking for a model, that is the one you look at". Smith highlights the sense of kinship between the two by writing "Both men, after all are pioneers. Just as Wenger's arrival in North London heralded a sea -change in English football's attitudes to nutrition, preparation, tactics and scouting, so Beane's devotion to analytics turned baseball on its head. "
Arsenal to succeed this season, the secret is simple: get Aaron Ramsey off the treatment table. Currently, he's indispensable to the Arsenal team and he must be wrapped in cotton wool. Analysts and pundits alike seem to have finally taken notice of Ramsey's performances for Arsenal this season. His performances has been very efficient this season. No dazzling dribbles, no 'wow' flicks, no flair, but plenty of goals, a couple of assists, frightening amount of interceptions, mind-boggling number of tackles etc.
Other things are falling into place as well now. Despite a loss to the United under 21 team, the kids have started the season fairly well and the promotion of Gedion Zelalem and Serge Gnabry to the first team squad as well as the first team bow of big Chuba Akpom yesterday implies that we still have faith in our academy. Crucially, the team has also kicked on from the disappointment of four weeks ago to record 5 wins on the bounce, a couple in really trying circumstances. Additionally, to say our two form players of pre-season, Olivier Giroud and Aaron Ramsey, have hit the ground running would be to do an injustice to the both of them. They have exploded out of the blocks this season and I also find great satisfaction noticing how superbly Giroud’s English has improved with his play over the last year.
But lets get back on track, now that Wenger has money to spend, he is spending and I believe he will sign more big names. From what I have heard the phone call Ozil and Wenger had was about Wenger explaining what he had planed and that is that he is going to make Arsenal into a Premier League title winning side and Champions League winning side and he plans to do that by buying big names like Ozil. This on top of how Arsenal's newly found confidence is making us play sounds like an unbelievable future but I well
More Your Vision
- Your Vision - Arsenal's Flash: Theo Walcott
- Your Vision - Özil. Flamini & Our New Look Midfield
- Your Vision - Transfer Business - What does it mean?
- Your Vision - What can Arsenal achieve this season?
- Your Vision - A Summer to Forget
- Your Vision - Arsenal snubbed by Europe’s top footballing totty in transfer dating game
- Your Vision - The game against Villa and the wait for the 2nd of September
- Your Vision - End of Era For Arsene Wenger?
- Your Vision - Best Starting XI Before Major Signings
- Your Vision - The Emirates Stadium move and modern football- a distancing and snubbing of long-serving supporters
- Your Vision - Arsene says we can win the league, is he barking?
- Your Vision - Suarez the Pros and Cons as a Player
- Your Vision - Arsenal's Bac-man:A tribute to Bacary Sagna
- Your Vision - Show me the money
- Your Vision - The transfer market: Not all quiet on the Western Front